Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Angle:||0-12 Degree||Keywords:||Moving Walk|
|Specification:||CE; IS9001; IS14001||Pallet Width:||800/1000mm|
0.5M/S passenger conveyor,
CE walking escalator,
Passenger walking escalator
Escalator Sidewalk Passenger Conveyor Comfortable Reliable Moving Walkway
1) All raw materials will be checked before get into warehouse. And bulk electronic product do sampling inspection. All parts must have qualified certificate from suppliers. QC1 is responsible for this.
2) During production stage, QC2 will check commissioning for each elevator, escalator and moving walks.
3) After elevator and escalator finished, QC3 will test the match of elevator motor and control cabinet, and the running condition of escalator and moving walks.
4) After packed, QC4 will check package condition for each parts, and takes photo for further reference.
5) When delivery, QC5 will check if all parts packed in container to avoid any missing, and takes photo for further reference.
Escalator Specification Table
|Product type||inclined travelator||inclined travelator||double-arc travelator||horizontal travelator|
|(Angle of inclination)||10°,11°,12°||10°,11°,12°||10°,11°,12°||0°|
1. Are the elevator wire ropes durable?
The elevator wire rope has special provisions and requirements. Configuration is not only for wire rope and rated load, but also considered the size of the traction, as a result, the tensile strength of wire rope is greater than the weight of the lift. The safety factor is equipped with more than four wire rope. So it won’t break at the same time.
2. Is it dangerous for power failure suddenly during the elevator running?
If it occurs, the elevator will automatically stop due to the electrical and mechanical safety device. In case of power failure,elevator brakes will automatically taken. In addition, the power supply departments such as planned outage, prior notice are also operating.
3. Will us be hurt when it closed suddenly?
In the closing process, if people touch the hall door, the door of elevator will automatically restart without any danger. With anti clamping switch, once the gate touched, this switching action make the elevator unable to be closed and even reopened. In addition, closing force is also available here.
4. How the elevator running?
Elevators are operated with a counterweight wire rope through the (tractor) traction drive, making ups and downs on the guide rail.
5. Is the escalator installation complicated?
We believe the functions of an escalator are not necessarily proportional to the operation complexity. Therefore, escalators designed by us apply an integrated structure, so that the equipment is more precise and more efficient and allows easier and more convenient commissioning.
6. Do you have any cerifications?
Yes, we do with ISO9001 / CCC / CE Certificates for u.
Contact Person: Brenda