Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||12 Months After Shipping||Application:||Office Building|
|Usage:||Passenger Elevator||Drive Type:||AC|
|Model:||Passenger Elevator||Type:||Passenger Elevator|
800kg 1.0m/S Passenger Elevator With Machine Room Elevator
Passenger elevators are manufactured with load capacity of 225, 300, 320, 400, 500, 630, 1000, 1275 kg and speed movement up to 2 m/sec.
They are designed with the upper and the lower machine room for an installation in the dwelling houses, administrative and residential buildings, hotels, banks and offices.
Seismic execution of passenger elevators is possible.
The elevators described are featured by:
- smooth run and improved accuracy of - stop;
- comfortable cabin and reduced noise level;
- vandalism-proof control panels and calling posts with illumination;
- indicators of the movement direction and cabin position;
- microprocessor-based control station;
- frequency regulator of the winch and door drive speed;
- LED lighting;
- indication of the cabin overload.
|Standard Pit Depth
1. Are the elevator wire ropes durable?
The elevator wire rope has special provisions and requirements. Configuration is not only for wire rope and rated load, but also considered the size of the traction, as a result, the tensile strength of wire rope is greater than the weight of the lift. The safety factor is equipped with more than four wire rope. So it won’t break at the same time.
2. Is it dangerous for power failure suddenly during the elevator running?
If it occurs, the elevator will automatically stop due to the electrical and mechanical safety device. In case of power failure,elevator brakes will automatically taken. In addition, the power supply departments such as planned outage, prior notice are also operating.
3. Will us be hurt when it closed suddenly?
In the closing process, if people touch the hall door, the door of elevator will automatically restart without any danger. With anti clamping switch, once the gate touched, this switching action make the elevator unable to be closed and even reopened. In addition, closing force is also available here.
4. How the elevator running?
Elevators are operated with a counterweight wire rope through the (tractor) traction drive, making ups and downs on the guide rail.
5. Is the escalator installation complicated?
We believe the functions of an escalator are not necessarily proportional to the operation complexity. Therefore, escalators designed by us apply an integrated structure, so that the equipment is more precise and more efficient and allows easier and more convenient commissioning.
6. Do you have any cerifications?
Yes, we do with ISO9001 / CCC / CE Certificates for u.
Contact Person: esther