Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Elevator Weighing Load Controller||Alarm Relays:||3|
|Power Rating:||≤4W||Power Supply Voltage:||AC/DC16-65V|
|Application:||Lift Parts||Business Type:||Manufacturer|
passenger lift parts,
elevator car parts
Elevator weighing load controller / elevator overload measurement SN-EOM-100
WEIGHING MEASURING DEVICE SN-EOM-100
● Green low power consumption switching
● power supply
● 4 digits 0.36inch LED display
● 6 keys keyboard debugging
● Weight/percentage indication
● Any weight debugging for load
● Ultra weightless signal locking
● No inertia false alarming during operation
● Dependable anti-interference performance
● Relay overload output,acoustic and optical indication
|Power supply voltage||AC/DC16-65V||Analog outputl (optional)|
|Analog outputl (optional)
|Alarm relays||3||Hold input||12V-230V AC/DC|
|Max. switching voltage||250VAC||Rope diameter||4mm-16mm|
|Max. peak current||5A||Measuring range||300kg-2500kg|
|Rated current||3A||Maximum load||5000kg|
|Rated load (inductive) in AC1||800VA||Dimensions||158mm x 230mm x 115mm|
|Rated load (inductive) in AC15||200VA||Length of cable set||3m(standard)|
1. Are the elevator wire ropes durable?
The elevator wire rope has special provisions and requirements. Configuration is not only for wire rope and rated load, but also considered the size of the traction, as a result, the tensile strength of wire rope is greater than the weight of the lift. The safety factor is equipped with more than four wire rope. So it won’t break at the same time.
2. Is it dangerous for power failure suddenly during the elevator running?
If it occurs, the elevator will automatically stop due to the electrical and mechanical safety device. In case of power failure,elevator brakes will automatically taken. In addition, the power supply departments such as planned outage, prior notice are also operating.
3. Will us be hurt when it closed suddenly?
In the closing process, if people touch the hall door, the door of elevator will automatically restart without any danger. With anti clamping switch, once the gate touched, this switching action make the elevator unable to be closed and even reopened. In addition, closing force is also available here.
4. How the elevator running?
Elevators are operated with a counterweight wire rope through the (tractor) traction drive, making ups and downs on the guide rail.
5. Is the escalator installation complicated?
We believe the functions of an escalator are not necessarily proportional to the operation complexity. Therefore, escalators designed by us apply an integrated structure, so that the equipment is more precise and more efficient and allows easier and more convenient commissioning.
6. Do you have any cerifications?
Yes, we do with ISO9001 / CCC / CE Certificates for u.
Contact Person: Brenda