Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||1 Year||Drive Mode:||Hydraulic Drive|
|Elevator Type:||Passenger Elevators||Application:||Home Usage|
AC Servo Drive Residential Home Elevators,
Load 400kg Residential Home Elevators
Hydraulic Drive House Residential Lift With Villa Passenger Home Elevator
1. Completely comply with the relative lift laws and regulations. also CE Certification passed.
2. AC servo drive door machine based upon the precise position control.
3. Permanent magnet synchronous motor.
4. An integrated system of the motor, servo driver and coder.
5. Home lift fulfills the independent closed loop control of the speed, position and torque.
6. Fully numeric control.
7. An optimized curve is automatically generated according to the setting of door speed and acceleration system.
8. The running curve of the door will not be influenced by the door load.
9. Novel synchronous door vane can integrate the car door lock.
10. The products are of the simple structure, convenient installation and adjustment and low running noise.
11. Home lift is applicable for various kinds of door-opening width and modes.
|Drive mode||Hydraulic drive|
|Car width depth(mm)||900*1200||1000*1200|
|Hoistway width depth(mm)||1380*1450||1480*1450|
|Door opening size||750*2000|
|Door opening way||Hand-pulled outer opening|
|Traveling height||less than 12m|
1. Are the elevator wire ropes durable?
The elevator wire rope has special provisions and requirements. Configuration is not only for wire rope and rated load, but also considered the size of the traction, as a result, the tensile strength of wire rope is greater than the weight of the lift. The safety factor is equipped with more than four wire rope. So it won’t break at the same time.
2. Is it dangerous for power failure suddenly during the elevator running?
If it occurs, the elevator will automatically stop due to the electrical and mechanical safety device. In case of power failure,elevator brakes will automatically taken. In addition, the power supply departments such as planned outage, prior notice are also operating.
3. Will us be hurt when it closed suddenly?
In the closing process, if people touch the hall door, the door of elevator will automatically restart without any danger. With anti clamping switch, once the gate touched, this switching action make the elevator unable to be closed and even reopened. In addition, closing force is also available here.
4. How the elevator running?
Elevators are operated with a counterweight wire rope through the (tractor) traction drive, making ups and downs on the guide rail.
5. Is the escalator installation complicated?
We believe the functions of an escalator are not necessarily proportional to the operation complexity. Therefore, escalators designed by us apply an integrated structure, so that the equipment is more precise and more efficient and allows easier and more convenient commissioning.
6. Do you have any cerifications?
Yes, we do with ISO9001 / CCC / CE Certificates for u.
Contact Person: Jenny